Monday, May 14

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at
lowercase letters

So this is my very first Miscellany Monday link up! Carissa created this fun little link up and it gives me the opportunity to tell you random things without having to elaborate enough to get an entire post out of it! 

1. I start my first day at my new, second job at Stage One today at 3. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Please keep your fingers crossed for me cause I am gonna need some serious back up!

2. I started my healthy eating again today. For breakfast I had nonfat plain yogurt and granola. Not too shabby. Meeting the boyfriend before work for lunch and finding something healthy will be much more difficult than it was this morning!

3. I was so exhausted that yesterday I slept in the car on the way to my grandparents, took a 2 hour nap once we got there, and slept for nearly 10 hours last night. Ugh. I think I am FINALLY caught up on my sleep though! Thank goodness!

4. In case you haven't read my blog before I have to let you know that I, Hannah Jennings, do, in fact, have the very best boyfriend that a girl could ask for. He is amazing and loving and thoughtful and even more than I ever dreamed I would find. He makes me laugh like no one else can and I am so thankful to have him in my life. 

5. It makes me really sad (okay, that's slightly dramatic) when I sleep in and miss watching Gilmore Girls at 11 AM on ABC Family. That has been my favorite show for years and although I have seen it from beginning to end at least 5 times, it never gets old. Excited that I woke up early enough to watch it today! Nerd. 

Hope ya'll all have a wonderful Monday!
Love and Happy Blogging, 
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at your new job! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the job went well. And, I hear ya on the Gilmore Girls thing. Now, I know that as a straight male I shouldn't have any affinitiy with that series but ... damn it's good. Kind of my guilty pleasure when I can catch it on TV!

    ReplyDelete