Sunday, May 13

Living Healthy... Soon

So, I know I said I was going to start eating healthy but I had my boss' birthday, a sweet baby girl's birthday, and Mother's Day all in one week so I knew it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to reject birthday cake and Mother's Day dessert... So, me and a couple of friends have been joking that we will put it off til Monday! But I really mean it! Tomorrow! And I plan on starting yoga tomorrow as well! Like I said, hold me accountable. Its okay if you have to tell me that it was bad to allow myself those days... I probably deserve that.

Here's to healthy eating!

P.S. Had ice cream for dinner in honor of my last night as an unhealthy girl. Oops...

2 comments:

  1. It was NOT bad to allow yourself those days! Sometimes you just can't help it. You'll work it off eventually :)

    I never let myself NOT have something, I always just limit the amount I have of it if I can help it. Like, if it's a piece of cake, I get a small piece. Same with pie or brownies or whatever. And I love ice cream WAYYYYY too much to give THAT up lol so I never say no to it! It's just all about how you balance things :) You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done much better the last few days! Ill post soon about my healthy meals and how I fight (or don't) fight cravings! Thanks for the support! It really means a lot!

      Delete